COVID-19 Updates and Safety Measures
So many families struggle during this crazy time. Juggling work from home and educating our children. Keeping hope and calm in this uncertain time... We hope you are all doing well, staying connected, and safe.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, WE CAN DO THIS!
Even with everything that is happening right now, we know how important it is for our clients to document their stories so we wanted to let your know we are here for you!
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
As you know, the health and safety of our family and yours is our top priority! We've been keeping up to date with necessary precautions, including self-quarantine and social distancing.
We decided to postpone all of our sessions until June 1 and will be doing some things differently... keep reading to learn more!
IF YOU HAVE SESSION BOOKED:
We have been working closely with all our clients to reschedule their sessions. We'll start photographing again after June 1. If we haven’t reached out to you yet and you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us!
WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT - SESSION POLICIES:
Beginning June 1 we are back on business but things will definitely be different as we'll continue to practice social distancing.
- ALL sessions will take place outdoors, which really work perfectly for all type of photos! At this time, we are not booking Fresh-48 sessions, Newborn Lifestyle at-home family sessions, or any studio sessions.
- We'll be practicing social distance at all times during your session, maintain a six-feet distance.
- Touch-free payment and booking required. All of our sessions are booked via our website or at . Payments are made via Paypal (no need to have an account) or Venmo.
- Take your temperature before the session and please contact us to reschedule if needed.
- No symptoms of sickness: We ask you to let us know if you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19, anyone who thinks they may have it, anyone who has been in contact with someone who has it, anyone who has any symptoms of concern, or if you or anyone in your family display ANY symptoms of illness, please let us know and we'll reschedule your session.
- No pets allowed at this time.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we've been taking care of ourselves and how would your session work during these times please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Mauricio & Ximena